Welcome to the U.S. District Court for the
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS - Document Filing System
Version 6.3.3 of CM/ECF was installed on September 26, 2020.
This is a restricted government website for official court business only. All activities of CM/ECF subscribers or users of this system for any purpose, and all access attempts, may be recorded and monitored by persons authorized by the federal judiciary for improper use, protection of system security, performance of maintenance and for appropriate management by the judiciary of its systems. By subscribing to CM/ECF, users expressly consent to system monitoring and to official access to data reviewed and created by them on the system. If evidence of unlawful activity is discovered, including unauthorized access attempts, it may be reported to law enforcement officials.
NOTICE: This system may be unavailable for use
on Tuesdays between 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM Central Time
for scheduled system maintenance.
Please plan accordingly.
This message is contained in the file OperationNotice.htm.
If sensitive information must be included, the following personal data identifiers must be partially redacted from the document, whether it is filed traditionally or electronically, as follows:
- Minors' names: Use the minors' initials
- Financial account numbers: Identify the name or type of account and the financial institution where maintained, but use only the last four numbers of the account number
- Social Security numbers: Use only the last four numbers
- Dates of birth: Use only the year
- Addresses: Use only the City and State
- Signatures: Use s/name
- Driver's License numbers: Use only the last four numbers
- Other data as permitted by order of the court