Welcome to the U.S. District Court for the
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS - Document Filing System
Version 6.2.2 of CM/ECF was installed on September 16, 2018.
NOTICE: This system may be unavailable for use
on Tuesdays between 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM Central Time
for scheduled system maintenance.
Please plan accordingly.
This message is contained in the file OperationNotice.htm.
If sensitive information must be included, the following personal data identifiers must be partially redacted from the document, whether it is filed traditionally or electronically, as follows:
- Minors' names: Use the minors' initials
- Financial account numbers: Identify the name or type of account and the financial institution where maintained, but use only the last four numbers of the account number
- Social Security numbers: Use only the last four numbers
- Dates of birth: Use only the year
- Addresses: Use only the City and State
- Signatures: Use s/name
- Driver's License numbers: Use only the last four numbers
- Other data as permitted by order of the court